About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA / Belize City, Belize, California, United States
Hello, My name is Casey Bateman. I am a professional triathlete on the Belize National Team. I am currently working on making the 2016 Olympic Team and the 2018 Commonwealth Games Team. I came from a swimming background in the USA and have since switched my focus to triathlon.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Sponsors!

How's it going everyone? I'm doing great today we are a little less then two months away from my very first National Championships in Burlington, Vermont! Training has been going great i unfortunately have been unable to swim because of the corneal abrasion, but I'm back in the pool now and am feeling great! Thanks to all f my readers who have been following i sincerely appreciate it! I have a pretty tough week of training remaining with a 2 hour brick on Saturday in which I am looking forward to! All work points to Nationals and a spot on the podium!

In other news I would like to welcome my three newest sponsors that I have recently signed contracts with. They include Fluid Muscle recovery drinks, out of our own San Luis Obispo, CA. Rudy Project Sunglasses and Helmets, and last but definitely not least MCS Custom Bicycle Saddles! I look forward to working with each of you as my career progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment