About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, CA / Belize City, Belize, California, United States
Hello, My name is Casey Bateman. I am a professional triathlete on the Belize National Team. I am currently working on making the 2016 Olympic Team and the 2018 Commonwealth Games Team. I came from a swimming background in the USA and have since switched my focus to triathlon.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2Toms Blister Shield and Sport Shield Product Revie


Medi-Dyne 2Toms Products for healthy Feet


Recently I had the opportunity to use the Medi-Dyne 2Toms product line of which includes the Sport Shield and Blister Shield products. If you are runner or triathlete these two products are a must have. As we know blisters are very common in running and especially triathlon where you constantly have soft and wet feet. These conditions often lead to very painful, gross and sometimes debilitating blisters on our feet. Ever since I have begun using the Sport Shield and Blister Shield products I have not gotten a new blister and my feet are healthy and happy!
2Toms Sport Shield Stick
2Toms Sport Shield Travel towelle

The Sport Shield comes in both a travel towelette and a sport stick. The sport stick is great it is a quick roll on non-stick substance for all areas of the body. I have so far used it under my arms for my tri-suit; on my feet when running and cycling; and as a chamois cream for long bike rides. It isn't noticeable and at first I was hesitant that it would not be a long lasting barrier; but it sustained during 2x2 hour workouts without need to re-apply. Removal is easy as well, after you are done working out or racing just rinse off with soap and water like most of us do after workout and the sport shield will be gone. As a professional triathlete I am constantly travelling the World for different races, having the towelette option available makes bringing skin comfort along easy. I would suggest bringing two towelettes for each workout you are planning to need skin protection as to make sure you are completely covered.


2Toms Blister Shield Bottle
2Toms Blister Shield Travel packets



.




















The Blister shield also comes in a large bottle as well as a travel size companion. Before all of my workouts on the bike and run I make sure to put a little of the blister shield powder in each of my shoes. The blister shield again is unnoticeable even when I am training and racing sockless. The powder is scent free non-stick and works great when paired with the sport shield.


Since I have started using the 2Toms Sport Shield and Blister Shield products my feet have not been happier. I have no pain from blisters, no more bloody socks and shoes and no longer risk infection from cutting my feet up due to blisters in the shoes. I’m very happy to be working with Medi-Dyne and 2Toms this season and look forward to telling you all about the products that Medi-Dyne and 2Toms have available for all athletes! 

To Check Out more of the 2Toms and Medi-Dyne products make sure to click on the links below and see for yourself what they have to offer for you! 

1 comment:

  1. These conditions often lead to very painful, gross and sometimes debilitating blisters on our feet.prediksi bola untung di fifania

    ReplyDelete